Our vision is a world where youth can show up, stand up, and be heard.
Our mission is to listen, learn, and collaborate in community for unveiled youth potential
Our values include:
- Story: We believe that through sharing stories we are able to create connections and more fully recognize the potential in each other and ourselves.
- Building from Relationships: We believe that strong relationships built on trust, understanding and empathy are the foundation and form the basis of all of our work.
- Responsiveness to Community: We believe in supporting the vision and goals of community members, based on invitation to adapt, learn and co-create together.
- Patient and Persistent Presence: We believe in consistently showing up, being fully present with care and compassion, and digging in when the work is ambiguous or uncertain.
- Integrity: We believe that the way in which we work is important and strive to be open, authentic, and intentional; thinking critically about our impact.